View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 12:26 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Was completely alone, and in an ancient 'hall' of some kind which looked at least 1000 years old and nordic/ Scandinavian, or possibly British. There was a large stone well, with liquid flame and light in it, and in the center was a white-hot kind of light which whooshed up and threw me back.

This is freaking me out. Alright so I have a pre-mortal memory. The basics you need to know here are that one day as a kid this memory was triggered when I looked at my living room under certain conditions. We had a fireplace to one side of the room. In the memory, I was in a room much like this one except with energy beings and looking out on the earth. I remember certain details about it today but many were "lost" to me over time.

I decided to start working on an animation in 3d recreating the details of the memory. The problem was that I didn't really know what to put in the place of our fireplace. I didn't remember what was there. I remembered that the room seemed dim and I couldn't see much form to it. There were probably pillars. I decided to fill in the mentioned area with... a large stone well, containing some form of energy. In the center of the wall I placed a kind of relic with white-ish energy.

The influences for my design were certainly Scandinavian.

I kid you not... lol. I just started on this a few days ago.