View Single Post
Old 15-08-2011, 12:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiss

Thanks for your indulgence which is not mine.

Let me share with you my view on this issue. I think that the risk of regurgitation into any religious belief structure is very very low. Your message is so original, so cosmic and so based on the work that everyone of us has to do for their spiritual development that there is no room for confusion with any belief system.

Your message highlights all the time the exercise of individual freedom within a cosmic environment where all beings have got their respective place. Religions tend to make people adhere to a pre-stated doctrine, in general based on very earthly principles of power and ambition and, above all, such belief systems, or their promoters, usually fall into the temptation to encourage feelings of uniqueness and also of disrespect to the diversity, for example my belief is just the truth, or the man is unique in the universe, disrespecting all another cosmic beings that could develop elsewhere and had come to the earth to bring their development.

The only risk with you my dear Sparrow is that people could end idolizing you. For example we could listen to what you have to say and then we request for more and more, and because of so beautiful inputs we end forgetting to do our own personal work for our self-development. You have got many gifts: an acute intelligence and beautiful communication skills. I could say that you are very charming. There is nothing wrong with enjoying your messages but the risk is present: you are so diligent and acute that all of us could turn out lazy in our own work aiming at our self-development.

I do not even want to think that such quantum leap toward mankind's development could occur as a consequence of a big worldwide tragedy as happened in many planets in other systems, for example an atomic bomb by terrorists elsewhere and its aftermath.

Love and light,

TISS
Namaste.

What you will find is that I am in fact expediting your self-development, hopefully, by encouraging you to question everything. By encouraging you to begin asking questions about every aspect of your life, you escape the boundaries of ignorance, of face value, and inherited belief systems. The answers to life’s questions are not as important as the desire that seeks them.

۞

I foresee that the risk of an atomic bomb as causing a catastrophic world event are now very low in accordance with current human consciousness. The greatest threat at this current time is that of change, and its consequential effects on those who would not have this come about. So in a sense, it is fear.

For example, the tectonic plates of the Earth are going to continue to shift as part of its natural organic movement, which are going to continue to cause environmental upheavals to the likes of which have not yet been observed.

Due to continuous efforts by those in power to discredit and debunk the visitation of extraterrestrial presences, such deliberate appearances are going to continue in much greater numbers, and in much larger vehicles, observably over regions of densely populated areas and enclosures. This will coincide with the first.

Thirdly, the growing desire for truth and transparency, as well as the stepping forward of many unbeknown light bearers will cause the fall of many monopolies and structures of power around the world. This includes corrupt leaders, institutions of power and forms of energy use. This will coincide with the second.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸