View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 09:56 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Rah Nam, hello there. May I ask...could you explain a bit more?
How do those you call the Elohim differ from us? Aside from level of maturity, longevity and scope of being, LOL, and so forth...

Also, is any one group responsible for fine-tuning the strings (i.e. the instances of reality we fall into and the ensuing Mandela effects) when something goes awry (Hadron super collider etc)?

I'm thinking these guides would never title themselves as gods, for all their power and insight. That's just a term we might use. But I'm also thinking that those you may be calling Elohim may be crossing over into those we call transcendentals. I don't understand all the divisions but it may simply be a matter of some choose or have chosen to incarnate whilst others prefer not to, or to do so rarely. Do you have any thoughts on this?

Peace & blessings
7L
I hope that you don't mind me adding an additional point to what you said. Cause I associate Elohim with Archangels. And archangels I very much see as Angelic. Even tho they have a higher status, and specific important tasks that set them out from some of the other angels that have simpler tasks.

Also in notes, I have of the tree of life, where Metatron is a Seraphim that resides in Kether, one of the titles above his name is Elohim. Zaphiel also has the title Elohim above their name as well. Which I think are somethings to consider~