Thread: Oneness
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 09:39 PM
Pathfinder
Thanks, I like the first look of these books. I will look into them. :) I have a lot to read, though. Now I have a whole library of spiritual books, many of them unread, but more are always welcome.
I guess these will be some refreshment to my e-book library.
And in order for this not to be offtopic, I just saw something in another thread, said by neil, that God helps only those who help themselves. Maybe it struck me like that exactly because of this phenomenon we've now been talking about - pampering.
And this also led to the question - when some spiritual beings remain in lesser realms, how does this affect Oneness?
Since this is the thread about Oneness.. Maybe their higher selves just wait patiently for them, I guess. Do our parts with lower understanding have influence on the whole organism, even the higher parts? If we are all connected, maybe it does.
This is why Gaia's outcome is so important to the Oneness, because the consequencess would affect other realms too. Right?
Also, it seems a bit harsh that God helps only those who help themselves. This is not literal, as there are many guides and helpers, and it was all decided by us, and we risked to fragment ourselves despite the dangers. But I guess, if one's perspective is not quite aligned or alright, nothing can be done on one's behalf about it.
However, if 40% fail and the rest succeed, what happens to the commonness of the goal?