Thread: Oneness
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 08:40 PM
Pathfinder
I want to mention a feeling that I've always had.
Of desolation.
I've realised, it's because in a way, we, creatures with Divine Spark, are not exactly Oneness anymore..
Always directed towards a divine mission... developing ourselves and realms..
The big family we were before the Big Separation of Oneness into separate units, maybe when all was pure homogeny -- I miss it.
Space is so vast, levels of consciousness have so big gaps and I know it is because of our adventurous spirit that wants to enrich Creation with new inspirational forms and models, but...
I just wish,
Oneness never created existance, or at least - fragmentation.
I mean.
I miss the family. Completely entire.
But if I had to choose, I would choose Creation to unleash its potential anyway.
And I would venture with all my speed and ideas in it.
Creation is the Best and and I wouldn't exchange Motion of Creation with anything else.
This divine elixir, this ecstasy.
Being an individual is not bad either. Then again, a group with a higher state of mind, together wouldn't feel that loney, especially when dedicating its constructive powers together to their mission.
But when a member has to go alone on a mission and leaves for a while.. my heart is always breaking at this.
Oh Well.
Or maybe I miss my family, because my parents got divorced.
And maybe I miss my family beyond the veil too.
Maybe, but not only. I wish everyone could be accessible in a second, and sometimes, access is truly limited.