View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 10:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko
ha ha, thats the problem i dont know when i have talked to my friends about not having had any signs, they have said "Well he was very poorly, he will have had to had healing on the other side, abit like a hospital" and ive questioned them asking how do they know they need healing? i always assumed that when a soul leaves the body the soul is physically fit again and they leave all illnesses behind in their human body the shell..... sorry i hope im not sounding bonkers to you all.

feathers how lucky are you, im looking out for them, my daughter found hers and was very excited, i just think im looking too hard for everything and i need to learn patience

I'm with you, Keiko--I don't think physical health necessarily has much to do with the "recuperation" those people are talking about. In fact, most of the stuff I read says that those who pass are almost instantly "physically" feeling great--wonderful.

My mom was schizophrenic and although I think she got the clarity of thinking back almost immediately after passing, I think it probably took quite a bit of time to separate her life, her actions in it from the illness, what was brought about by her herself, etc. I think before you can do a true "llife review" there needs to be a time for adjustment so that your perceptions are "true" again.

But I'm just guessing.

Maybe feathers aren't the thing for you--maybe it will be some other thing--songs, pennies, maybe something that no one else ever gets.

I find that if I ask a question of guides before I go to sleep and ask that their answer be provided in dreams and that they make sure I can retain the dream, then I do get something. [Of course that usually brings on even more questions!]

The ways of connection are limitless and I am amazed each time I read about a new way from someone on this forum. Spirit (and people) are truly amazing when you get down to it!

IsleWalker - Lora