View Single Post
Old 15-12-2021, 07:44 PM
Guide

Nellie became afraid.

Thanks Guillaume for your input here, Nellie was a wonderful dog and she befriended all the men who came to live at the hostel, another odd thing happened there on New years day1978 when I was sat there having my breakfast of kippers and toast, suddenly at the widow a pure white dove landed on the widow outside. and John who was the one the ghost lady visited said i am going out to see the dove, well the story is that snowy which we called the dove stayed with us for years, we made a little straw box for her in the greenhouse and she would perch on the shoulders of all the men in the house and would come in or fly through the window at times. Snowy appeared just soon after the lady went back into the astral realm and left the limbo state she was in before. I have often wondered if snowy was an angel in disguise, coming to bless the house and all its residents. I know that snowy helped a couple of men there who had deep underlying personality problems they were befriended by snowy and i often heard the men talking gently to her.

regards michael.