View Single Post
Old 14-01-2015, 12:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argento
In what way did meditation become you?

When something arises in relation to self then that something becomes you . If happiness arises then happiness becomes you . Meditation was arising within me, all I had to do was shut my eyes . Meditation was a state of mind that became me, rather than something I sort out .

Quote:
You don't need to find yourself, you are right there in front of your computer. If I was standing beside you I'd point and say, "there you are." Then we'd be done with the whole thing and go get something to eat and be merry.

Pointing at me saying I am there can be no more than pointing to what is there . What one relates to what is there can differ . Contemplating on what is being pointed to/at within meditation can eventually bring about realizations to that effect .

Meditation can take one beyond one's intellectual reasoning in regards to what is there . So all though I am here, there is no reference to what we are beyond here . Finding one's self is realizing what is beyond here . Try doing that within the noise and drama of life .

Quote:
No need for inner work, There is no inner or outer world.
How can we possibly be oneness or nothingness if we have inner and outer?

Inners and outers, everything and nothing are reference points within the whole . The inner self can be related to the unconscious self .. Meditation can bring what is unconscious/ unknown/ unrealized to the fore . Going within is likened to becoming aware of what one is currently unaware of . Like I mentioned above, not realizing what you are beyond that which is appearing here and now can become realized when one bridges the gap .

Meditation is likened to the bridge and as one journeys across the bridge the gap lessens ..

x daz x