View Single Post
Old 17-11-2011, 04:38 AM
jamelus777

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanthanightly
Jamelus, so ironic because i've been wondering the same same exact thing about myself. I'm in college and I would notice it during classes that I would see some sort of mist around people, especially my teachers when they have a white wall behind them. It's not until recently that I realized this weird thing that I've been seeing is actually a person's aura.

So far I can only see exactly what you described- a greenish/yellow white aura. I'm so glad I saw your post because it's good to know I'm not the only one dealing with this.

My question for you, Jamelus- are you new to seeing auras? As in, is this a recent discovery? Cause for me it is- so maybe if you're in the same place as me... it may take further development to be able to read/see the colors.

I think I'm not able to see the colors because I've only been reading people with my eye, just visually seeing auras. I haven't been able to read/feel them with my mind. I think that's a skill that takes training.

I'd love to hear about your progress/if you have any breakthroughs. Just know, you're not in that boat alone!

I'm not necessarily new to seeing auras. probably started in July.. around that time. I kind of had a breakthrough today but not with auras. it was with the third eye. if u want to u can read my thread. its in this section (auras and chakras)