View Single Post
Old 27-07-2019, 07:07 PM
Master
Yesterday was a funny one. Reading on 'signs' concerning the Lion's Gate buildup that you could see double digits. So I thought, "All righty, let's put that one to the test right away!"
I looked at the PC clock.... 15:15 dohh...

Today, I go to the chip shop and they use receipts with customer nrs when it's busy.
My number.... 111. I saved the receipt, haha.

Haha, this is so much fun.
I've seen double digits on a regular basis for over a decade, but looking at the clock each time at the same time, that is quite new.
I have had a period of seeing mostly 1's and/or 2s, but the exact same number each time like with the 23:11 and seeing that almost every day, I think that's new.

Illumination, really nice during this time!
111 and 1111 have a lot to do with a gateway opening, causing to easily manifest what you think of, so it's important to keep thoughts and feelings positive.
I like that as it feels what's been going on for me for a while. I've actually posted about things manifesting for me almost instantly, and then the not so nice things stand out. Thinking negatively about someone and for instance dropping the coffee tin, stubbing my toe, knocking over my milk etc. Directly after having the negative thought.
It does help to not go there anymore, haha. Cleaning all that chit up, and having an aching toe... not pleasant, lol.