View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 03:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
When I asked you to compare a picture of human teeth to that of a true carnivore you somehow didn't see how completely different they are, and that concerns me. These teeth are not designed to rip apart live or dead animals, I don't know how we could even be arguing about that. The human body is not designed to digest dead animals, and dead anything is detrimental to life that thrives on life to survive. I don't see you talking about us eating alive or freshly killed animals, which is preferable to most carnivores, right?

Heating food may change the chemistry and unlock certain nutrients, but that doesn't mean that the form of them is superior or comparable, or that the other casualty of the cooked food in its entirety is not going to ultimately be more detrimental than beneficial in its distorted form. It's acidic among other things, just like dead animal meat is, not to beat a dead bush... er you know what I mean

I think you are right about a lot of vegans being misguided and doing it wrong, and discussing that is worthwhile if we're getting to the truths of the issues. I meant that constructive criticism with a purpose for reaching higher truths is ok but criticism just for the sake of bashing and spreading negativity is not all right. And rereading the title of your thread makes me laugh because it definitely is not in the spirit of the first. I appreciate your renewed reasoning in your last two posts, though I still think that you have depths to pierce on the subject of raw food and frugivorism specifically. I wish that you would do more examination about the claims you're making or facts you are trying to dispute because from what I've seen humans do most closely resemble frugivores. There are all sorts of body parts and processes that we can explore to find the reality

Why are you comparing our teeth to those of carnivores??? Of course they are completely different!!!

Again....Humans ARE NOT carnivores.....we are omnivores and have the teeth and digestive system of an omnivore.

And yes....our canines are well adapted for "cutting through animal tissue" and work quite well for that just like the canines of every other omnivorous species on the planet.

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!