View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 09:23 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacier Serenade
^Oh wow, I did not know that about all indigos having an NDE as a child! :O Do you know why this is?

This reminds me of when my mum told me I nearly died in my sleep as a baby via breathing problems due to what I think was my tonsils and then I had them removed.

The answer I just gave prior to this answer is only my opinion,it's not a fact,nothing is a fact,this is what happened to me not anyone else.
I have spent 64 years being different to everyone around me,I ended up accusing my parents of adopting me,I did not fit back into my family,I still had two older brothers in 1959 and I still do,I still to this day do not feel a member of my family,I do not own property,I am disabled to a medium degree,I am very poor and constantly struggling,after my brow chakra was opened ( against my will ) I did not ask for it nor want it,my life was hell afterwards and still is,I have had every vertebral level in my cervical spine operated on,three levels of my lumbar spine too,I have been constantly ill or injured since 1981,it's been nonstop.
.But getting back to this indigo thing,well we can't all be indigo types,rainbow or star children,just like we can't all be neurosurgeons or lawyers,we can't all be millionaires either,I like being me,I have gotten used to having this life and funnily enough I smile all the time and am reasonably happy,I do not understand "money"?,now that's a strange thing to say,I just see bits of paper or polymer of different colours with different numbers on them,that is what I see,when I want something I swap the bits of coloured polymer with numbers for the item I want?

I really wish folk would be happy just being themselves,who cares if you are an indigo or not?,I certainly don't, it's others who designated me an indigo,I didn't know until a few years ago,so for 60 years I have been an indigo and didn't know it,so its not a big deal if someone says they are or not,who cares,just be thankful for being happy!