View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 06:06 AM
Master
Well shoot, I don't know. I was always on it, but I didn't know. I was guided.

My guides have been with me since I was a little baby, and they showed me what I needed to see, or to know, or which path to take.

I was brought up by my parents and they were into the occult and my mom was an astrologer and we celebrated Christmas. At that time, they used the word Occult to mean 'hidden knowledge'. Now, it has a negative connotation I believe but what they did was minor. It was just divination and astrology and my mom consulted psychics, or she would ask me. She was very psychic herself but she wanted answers that she couldn't have.

For instance, it was normal to use the Ouija board to ask stupid questions like 'Is my mom going to let me go to the movies today?' Those were my concerns. My mom taught me to use the pendulum, and I had cards to tell fortunes. That was play. But often what kids play at, is training for what they do later in life. We did magic. That was play, but I can look back and see that it was the real deal. I was guided so I knew what to do.

Early conditioning does matter. My guides taught me things when I was very young and those are things I do today. My training started early but I wasn't fully trained until I was much older. I always did stuff, I just wasn't aware.

I don't like labels at all. I don't like to define myself but some things are consistent with pagan beliefs. Some things are very witchy, others are very psychic, or spiritual. Nothing is clearly defined in words or concepts that other people understand. I understand it. That is what a personal path is about.