View Single Post
Old 14-11-2021, 08:02 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
It is astounding how a few drops on your tongue of Flower Essences can take care of anxiety and so many other things!!!
And this is coming from a past skeptic!

When my daughter was a little girl her sensitivity to noise was quite profound. She would have full-blown panic attacks during thunderstorms. She would start to get anxious at faint rumblings. She would wake us up in the middle of the night hysterically sobbing because of a loud summer thunderstorm. Bach had come out with the Rescue Remedy Pastilles and I started giving them to her when there was a thunderstorm. Over time -- months later, I realized we had had a very loud thunderstorm that night (woke me up) and she slept through it. Now she's perfectly fine with the noise. Our chocolate lab had a thunder phobia just like my daughter. I started giving her a couple of the pastilles and she stopped being afraid of them too. My current dog, is a malinois mix and she's on Trazadone for her anxiety but she still gets quite anxious and is inconsolable during thunderstorms too. She wouldn't take the pastilles when I gave them to her so I resorted to pilling her myself. They're working. We're still at the stage where she's getting anxious but she'll self-soothe quickly and go behind the couch and lay up against the brick wall and fall asleep. Rescue Remedy is a powerful flower remedy.