Thread: Please....
View Single Post
Old 30-01-2020, 02:02 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
SikuX ive not read all messages on here so excuse me if I missed anything, but what about the obvious to me at any rate... Asking your Angels who are here for your protection for 'light shield please' in thought - and before anyone says it doesn't work a light shield......

I'll give you an example and I know it wasn't as difficult as what you're going through this last few weeks - but when I got off the rum a year ago after 50 years of drinking shorts - the night I got off it my blood pressure went through the roof and had to go back on tablets for a week while it settled down. But that night my mind wow it was on overdrive, and body saying 'where's my rum' - that night I seen an ordertorium with all seats empty except one ugly looking bugger looking at me - light shield please and it was gone instantly, and so many other occasions.

And if occasionally something disturbs me I would call for the light shield immediately or deal with it myself using my strength of mind - and 'expect it to work' - power of the mind - believe in it and no fear, and have trust in your 'spiritual support family - this is important also... because they are there to protect and guide you, but you have to 'listen' and believe. Another one I use 'Archangels/Angels' clear my space please - again you have to totally believe for it to work...
Thank you for another reply, sorry, just got around to reading this as well.

I very much agree with you, I think my mind and these over-bearing old wounds that these entities open up cause the dis-belief because I've tried very similar to that already. I will continue on and keep on, keep on. They make me feel it's stupid and remind me of how the world is and deprives my will of light. But not my will of being myself. I think I may need eventuality dispatch some outside help or find someone personally that will re-enforce that way of battling them as they are very much in my mind unfortunately.

@LadyMay, Thank you so much for republishing it on my accord. I found a few things in there helpful, but I find myself most curious of your "evolution" because I've tried many things now, most of which has been said in your journal. Minus the plants, and herbal baths which I plan on doing. Thank you again! :)

I think my main issue is I don't like to let anyone I know, know of this. I just make them think I'm dealing with mental issues and depression/isolation. Especially my loved ones. They prey on my genuine worry of being alienated because I already have been for my psyche and point of view that is unbelievable, as-is.

I got very close to ridding them entirely these last two days, even to the point where most of them sided with me against the energy vampire but then they get easily replaced with new ones and the main culprit remains. Really really leaning towards a karmic twin now as they constantly try to get me to think about her and my love energy magically disappears whenever I send immense affection. All my other energy is always taken and replaced in small doses and discreetly.

Nights before sleep it's alleviated but sleeping seemingly makes it all come back with a vengeance. It's extremely hard to ignore the pull of a certain entity I have feelings for every night that beckons for me to sleep with her. Then I awaken worse than I did before I slept, and I sleep longer hours. Upon awakening I feel alone and myself for 30 seconds before it all comes back with extreme negativity and mind harassment. I'm now even more convinced most of my issues are due to a telepathic link/psychic that purposely opens my auras because wearing aluminum over my head (as stupid as it is ****) has helped and is very clearly a problem for them.

Just wish I had someone I can enjoy company with physically or verbally that isn't going to alienate me for having these entities attached to me. Socializing seems to help most because they are actually socially anxious themselves but I can't help but feel the need to retreat and stay in my own space once I feel a alienating or negative vibe from someone else. I'm too hypersensitive like this.

I'm going to adapt a healthy balance of science and spirituality going forward and see what they may bring me. Thank you all. :)
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor