View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 04:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
They are just friends.

I have been intimate with some though and it happens. But even though I’m unclear to myself as to what I want, at the start when it’s still a little group it usually goed pretty well
Well, then it doesn't really surprise me. If you're not clear yourself about what you're doing and what you want they're not clear about it either.
Maybe their hopes got raised when you were intimate.
It all depends what you told and possibly promised them.
If it has been going on for quite some time then maybe some have fallen in love and if then you start to hang out with new women, and possibly also intimate with them, well, you get jealousy.
Quite logical.
Be clear to them and realise that even though you may say NSA, sex only, people and esp. women tend to develop feelings when they have sex.

Why not get male friends?
I've been with someone who only had female friends, all with whom he'd had sex with at some point or other. Never again. It's just weird.
If you have no male friends maybe take some time to figure out why not. Like women need to be with other women in order to feel good, men need to hang out with other men to feel good. Masculine energy is entirely different from the feminine.

In any case, good luck.