View Single Post
Old 10-05-2021, 07:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadguy347
Thank you. That's what I wanted to hear. The only NDE I heard that mentioned reincarnation was Eben Alexander. However he was exposed as a charlatan and a liar. I'll take your word for it.

So Eben Alexander was exposed as a charlatan and a liar. This is news to me. Please provide more information.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadguy347
The life review sounds nice.
The life review is a common theme in the NDE. We see our entire lives in detail, the things we said and did, and also how other people were affected by our words and actions. And apparently it is the small acts of kindness which count for far more than whatever we might have achieved in worldly terms.

Another aspect of the life review is that we finally understand why things happened as they did, why we had to experience certain things. So if we had a difficult childhood then we might see that everything happened exactly as it was meant to. It was all part of our learning.

I imagine that for many people the life review could be quite uncomfortable, as we see all the stupid things we did and the consequences of our choices in life. We may well cringe at some of the things we have done, but supposedly there is no judgement apart from the judgement we pass on ourselves. So it helps to cultivate acceptance and compassion for ourselves - we are just doing the best we can at any particular time.

Peace