View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 10:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Fairies..a very true tale

Let me tell you a very short tale ..this is true. Not so many years ago I lived in the Isle of Man. I was part of a small group of people who would come together every week in a meditation and occasionally a development circle at one of the groups homes.In our group we had 7 sitters and one who recorded .
One evening we got on to the subject of fairies! This was after our proceedings and while having our usual cup of tea before departing. One of our group was an old chap I will call him Tom ( not his real name) he was in his 80s and he was extremely mediumistic although he only ever did this when he was up to “spec” .
He was born in the Isle of Man and was Manx through and through . he chirped up during this conversation with “ well you know that the fairy Bridge is not the original one ! the fairy glen was nearby but in my childhood the place it is now was not the real place ! I said” well what does it matter” he replied “ because there isn’t any fairies there .I was intrigued , he went on to tell me about how he went to the glen as a young lad with a box brownie camera and took photos! I left it at that until the following weeks sitting produced an old photo ………the trees were full of little people…….they were in the air and on the ground !! this was an old box brownie photo …no photoshop or digital wizardry . I was to say the least gobsmacked and amazed .
He loaned me the photo as I was eager to show it to a few friends, and he put the negative in an envelope .Some weeks later he casually asked me for the photo back which I returned to my shame without the negative .
Tom has long since passed over, I no longer live in the Isle of Man .
My granddaughter now has a world of fairies ….a garden of fairies (she is 6 yrs old) and a bedroom full of them.
I know what you are thinking………..do I still have the negative? Perhaps!
You decide.
lets just say if I did! these days nothing would be taken seriously and I really am not up for that at all.
but I will say this ...Fairies are out there ..you would be blessed if you saw them ....I hav'nt only the photo!