Thread: chackra removal
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2013, 12:45 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanheart82
i personally wouldn't worship an ascended master as a god. i look at them as teachers who have been in my shoes, and know the way to a better existance than the same hamster wheel that we are currently running. i don't take offense to your comments because they make you think, and eventually come to a resolve about what you (meaning me in this case) believe. i believe we are all extentions of god, and everything on this planet recieves energy from god. i may be young in my spiritual awakening, but i have chosen a path to fallow, and this particular path is one where everything is connected in love and light ..

where would you recieve your energy from if not from the source? the extension of god inside and all aroud you? i'm just asking because i don't know where else to obtain energy. infact, if you could point me in the direction of some literature, i would be happy to read and form an educated opinion. i'm always down for knowledge.
What I see here are basically two slightly conflicting perspectives of the creation we are in.

On one hand, there is a perception of accepting what is presented here in this world and following the pathway of ascension, while on the other hand, there is a perception of questioning the system and searching to understand its structure and purpose.

What I can present to you is not the words from another's mind, published on a website or in a book, but my personal perspective of what I have come to feel is the truth, through inner knowing and decernment of my heart.

When it comes to the chakra system, I personally feel that it's more of a filtering device for one's source energy than anything essential for life. That is to say, I agree that we receive energy from that which you term god, as an extention that constitues two perspectives of awareness within us (the other point being the awareness enclosed within the mind placement of the soul). However, I see the core within us, as our god self, completely independent of any system or placement within the soul construct. So even though the systems are there, it's more about the placements being designed to automatically feed off the source energy that is us, to sustain this limited experience of self as a mind placement within a soul construct, trapped within a reality of being recycled through endless incarnations of separated awareness and suffering.

Ultimately, it comes down to a question of what we are going to accept and allow to exist within creation, as the creators we ultimately are, exploring the unfortunate existence of being enslaved within duality.

The heart desires a life of heaven, which is why each and every one of us are destined to forever search for a way to bring the two points of awareness into unity again.

On that note, I also feel that disentangling from redundant systems and dissipating them from the soul may be a wise first step into creating more balance within oneself. If the systems that create distortions within one's soul and clog up lower vibrating energies can be appropriately removed, the expected outcome of that would be a greater sense of wholeness, as the mind would no longer be resonating with those vibrations, and thus be aligned with thoughts that are of love. In other words, closing the gap of separation between the two points of awareness.