View Single Post
Old 17-04-2019, 04:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally
Sorry for that joke. it is a good question you have asked here.
Im here to enjoy to be honest.
We can get too serious about life. Ive taken both Buddhism and Christianity quite seriously in the last 5 years. its time for me to lighten up.
No point thrashing about over theologies and philosophies. people have made their mind up already. Including me.
If I really wanted to find "the truth" I would look somewhere else.

No need to apologize for the joke. I thought it was funny. And i agree with your post. The world can use more humor. If you have it, consider it a gift to the world.

As for me. There is nothing for me to teach. No advice to give. Maybe i have unknowingly inspired others as others have inspired me in small ways. In different ways i have learned much just from posting alone and reading posts in reply to me. Just the awareness of what is going on internally as i read and post. I'm more likely to learn more when there is conflict as oppose to when there is agreement. But even a compliment can help me to be aware of my flattered ego. To observe what is going on internally without a for or against attitude. Every forum has been of benefit to me. Especially if it brought out something dark inside me that i wasn't aware of. More and more this is becoming my path. Just pay attention to what is going on inside and being honest about what's happening.