View Single Post
Old 20-11-2017, 03:41 PM
Seeker

Hi, Invidia!
I just published the first two of my Osiris Plan trilogy of visionary & metaphysical fiction. However, if Love and Light all you wish to represent, you may not find this fitting. The spiritually-based theory that I explore here is What if we Earth-based humans are living out a Grand Plan that is purposely exploring the most depraved, heinous, and painful potentials of human inter-activity? My premise is that Creation is the illusory expression or 'manifestation' of God's Imagination and that everything, every single little thing or idea, is a part of this all-pervasive expression and, thus, a part of Unity Consciousness (or, if you wish, God). The bottom line, as is the reasoning behind the existences of things like disease, Trump and Hitler, is that everything is possible, that we spiritual beings behind the human masks, as representatives of God, are only helping with the 'playing out' of any and every possibility in God's Imagination.

If you're interested, I believe Kindle gives you samples to read. Look for Drew Fisher or [i]Brig-Wallis Preparatory School for Boys[[i] and [i]The Heirs of Osiris[i] my first two books.