View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 01:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
I'm guessing there is 100 years left on earth.

The next 10-20 years will be the deciding factor if we have another 100 or another 50. In all fairness the world could end today. The world as we know it I mean.

If we start making the changes now, we wouldn't reach a "festival world" for the next 100 years. In my opinion it would take 200-500 years before we reach some kind of idealized civilization. And the odds of that are SUPREMELY LOW. I mean after all, we did have Jesus come once, and we did have Buddha, and so many other bright souls. Yet look at the world. It ain't pretty 100%, it has a dirty side, but it's still perfect.

I'm just talking about climate change here by the way, industrialization and breatheable air.

The world change that would need to happen in order to keep this world habitable for 1000 years would be so drastic that we basiclly would need Jesus to come back.

I like your optimism but based off my life experience it's unfounded. There is essentially no reason for the world to change to the "festival world" that you describe. There are infinite realms of consciousness, surely the world you saw exists somewhere. So what is the need for it to be here? Because we want it to? because we think it ought to be so? common. you know how that story ends. We bring about the change or it never happens. As ghandi says "be the change you want to see in the world". If you want festival world, bring it, don't wait on Jesus.

Oh man! Again with the climate change thing? ??? All you doom and gloom people!!!

Seriously. ....things are just not that bad!!!

Sure...there's a few bad apples around the world.....North Korea and the leftist junta currently running Venezuela come to mind......

But by and large the OP is absolutely right. ...human beings are currently living in a golden age. ......with some of the ills that a golden age brings...but things are not bad at all!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!