View Single Post
Old 20-12-2020, 06:55 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I do not like the idea of wondering around aimlessly forever when you die. I do not know if that happens but I do not know. There has to be a purpose in what you are doing. The thought of wondering around not know what you are supposed to do scares me.

From what I have read and understood from the myriad channelled books I have read on the subject there is no 'wandering around' when you reach spirit (unless that's what you want to do of course!) but souls who were your guardian angels when you were incarnate will help you find a spiritual purpose, will guide you to a place of light where you can assess your spiritual progress and address issues and how to resolve them.

I certainly don't fear 'death' as it is but a shedding of a skin as we emerge, like a butterfly, into our true state. Pain, on the way there? Well if that has to be experienced it must be something we accrued via our karmic record, and was agreed to before our current lifetime. Not just MHO but my understanding from much research done. My understanding, also, is that a soul's passing can be made much easier with prayers from loved ones, from this side of the veil and the other.