View Single Post
Old 16-03-2021, 04:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Incarnated Elementals

I've had memories of being an incarnated elemental. The memories were very difficult for me to deal with due to several reasons - I never had any interest in 'Fae Lore' of any kind. It just never was my thing. Also, the memories, although they took place 'within' a specific era, I was not 'connected' (not sure what other term to use) with said era. For example, some of the memories pertained to assisting Norsemen, but I did not physically live during that time. A sequence of memories happened around(?) the time of my first physical life (19th century), but even though they happened around that time, they were 'separate' from my 'physical lived experiences', which really threw me off. So I spent years piecing these memories together to form a coherent 'time frame'. I also did research on the lore, a more 'modern' Germanic lore dating from the 1770s (if I recall right), on the Klabautermann. This lore was the only lore that fit most closely with my 'soul identity' as I call it. Unfortunately, the bulk of the lore that I initially found really didn't resonate with me because it seemed to be almost opposite of what I am associated with on that 'spiritual level'. It wasn't until more recently, that I had come across one site that had far more accurate information. Of course this information was actually based upon someone who has had seafaring experience! (LOL) It was then, that I 'stuck with' that information and discarded the stuff that was not really resonant with me, despite being more widely published and popular.