View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 09:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demekinfish
Hello, yes I have known I was a fixer of sorts, especially in emergencies. I feel like there has got to be something more that I am just not getting. I seem to be shown people in trouble who need serious help, I am always the one who notices, or at least I feel like I am. I've seen some scary **** that seems like I am the only one who even sees it and then I have to intervene to save someone.

what if some scary **** did occur which given the state of the world is not beyond the realms of possibility, and you hadn't been having these dreams? you might feel let down that you'd had no premonition or insight prior. But you won't have that problem now by the sounds of it!
Dreams usually exaggerate scary **** for some reason is another little thing to ponder. Well, perhaps we all choose not to notice things for good reasons until there's a good reason to change tack and quickly go another way and your fixing skills will be in demand
I think its really positive overcoming negative, at some point you'll connect with the meaning and it will all make sense?