View Single Post
Old 22-11-2020, 09:02 AM
irisa

Corona

My look at Corona...

Cor...heart

Ona...could be derived from ´owner´...

Heart owner...Core business...

A lot of what is happening, what people are experiencing directly or indirectly because of COVID-19 has to do with their core business: literally about peoples business, like work. But even more about inner core business.

Feelings, that were pushed aside or people didn´t even were aware of, come to the surface. Feelings of love, loss, grief, anger...

My look at what happened in the world until now...when people hear about Corona they suddenly see death coming around the corner...for lots of people it´s a sudden confrontation with death, with their mortality.

Besides the confrontation with death, there´s the sudden confrontation with loss...loss of life...loss of loved ones...loss of condition or certain body functions.

Besides the dis-ease itself lots of the upheavel has to do with emotions.

And then there´s the numbers...day after day. Oh, today there are less people tested negative...we maybe can let more people get together....oh, now there´s more people tested positive....lockdown everybody!!
Also numbers about people who died and how many had to go to the hospital or could leave.

Lots of people in certain area´s of work have been paid to ease their loss somewhat...

To me the virus is real. I don´t get paid to lie or be ill.

I can´t tell where the virus came from...did it escape from somewhere (un)intendedly? I don´t know, maybe...

But i believe that this is a time in history where things could change for the better...maybe not economicly, but for and from the inner core...

Living more consciously...communicating with loved ones more in real consciously...slowing down...thinking of what life really is about...

Just my opinion...