View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 04:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I think it's just like the scientists say it is. The first outbreak in Wuhan isn't necessarily the origin, but it is the site of first detection in a large population. People had agendas already, and some agendas were helped along by covid, whereas some agendas were not. Changes in circumstances always help some agendas and not others. I only follow the verified research and have no reason to get swayed by things that go viral on the internet.
Respectfully replying, and some may blow raspberries at this, but what about those that can access the akashic records? This does not get diluted, distorted or manipulated in any shape or form other than by those who interpret the information contained. It is far more credible and accurate than anything on the material plane we exsist on. As it goes hand in hand with the saying,"God only knows". As this is held within the information feild that not many can access. It would be similar to Gods personal account of events, past present and future of everything.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.