View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 06:11 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness

I wasn't going to but I just couldn't resist. BTW, welcome to the SF's H-A, instead, I get

Firstly you have spelt my pseudo name incorrectly (the way I have spelt it has meaning to me, Height-End). Also, the fact that you cannot read as I asked for the reader to have an open mind towards this and that you also lack the intelligence to be objective towards this topic, you come out openly swinging with slander as your opening statement proves the above mentioned as most during any in a battle of dialogue (argument) would do when they have very little ammunition (knowledge) of the narrative being conveyed other than their own experience.
So please, chill and enjoy the topic. This ride ain't over yet!

Au contraire, experience means that I do have the appropriate objectivity - experience based objectivitiy - and it is your narrative that is fantasy ridden, theoretical, harmful and nonsensical, in my opinion. Unfortunately for you, my experience is affirmed by the medical authorities and real life doctors and nurses who live and fight this - you know, the people doing the real spiritual work.

Welcome, by the way, to Spiritual Forums.

JL