View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 06:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
True.Oh I don't know what to believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Everyone reacts differently, just like with other flu. I've had a fever and cough for a week back in February, years before that I never had any flu symptoms. You ask for ''proof''. Have you not noticed people get tested positive and then say they are fine and well. I check football news every day and there's always players who get it, yet most of them are fine. They didn't know they had it until they had their mandatory test done at their club.

I heard doctor say patients with severe symptoms have vitamin D deficiency. There's a lot of conflicting information, so make of that what you will.

Be patient, I'm nearly finished with Pt.2. It will make more sense to you when you read it.
Quote:
"I've had a fever and cough for a week back in February, years before that I never had any flu symptoms. You ask for ''proof''. Have you not noticed people get tested positive and then say they are fine and well"
I'll give you a teaser from Pt.2 of what I have written. The above line from Altair, why you test positive and feel fine as I have written in Pt.2, is; If you have ever had a cold or flu or even a flu shot in your life, your body's immune system will have created an anti-body. So next time you get the flu your immune system will be able to defend against it. But, the flu virus mutates every time it finds a new host. So, one, how can they make a vaccine for the flu for starters because the vaccine is useless, the flu mutates, secondly and the most important one to take away from it is, you get tested and get a positive result is you have been tested for the antibody that every man and his dog has got! That's why you feel fine and no symptoms but yet you test positive, a false positive. You will understand more after you read Pt2.

Severe vitamin D deficiencies are due to government-imposed lockdowns, self-imposed and self-imposed isolation. You need sunlight. The freest and most abundant form of vitamin D

Does that make sense?

I'll stop there as it will take away the impact of Pt2.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.