View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 07:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
The earlier 1 still has my attention, trust me I'm very happy that I wear my style of clothing. Nothing that will cause binding!
I'm trying to think of a way to respond to that one...cannot think. LOL

I'm going off to take a nap for a few hours though.

I'm getting to the point of shoving tissues up my nostrils just to stem the flow of mucus because blowing my nose does nothing....nothing!

It's amazing how one's nose can run, yet there's nothing inside there to blow out...

Not to mention, I am coughing until my gag reflex kicks in now.

Having a cold is terrible...I haven't had one in about 4 years...my immune system must be overworked and tired.

Then again, I look out my window...it is raining torrentially...it is very windy...it is only about 6 degrees celcius...and it's rubbish night tonight so I just had to go and put all the bins out...now I feel like something the cat dragged in.

I know I caught this at the hospital when I was there last week for tests. The 4 day incubation period this virus has, bears that theory out.

However, it all could have all started out as a chest infection that wound up becoming a full-blown cold, with all the associated running to the lavatory as well as the aches, pains and low-grade fever.

I'm going to go and inhale some steam with eucalyptus in it, before taking some vitamin C, valerian and listen to the music which heals me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntxkR3Wsops

I'll be on again soon, my love.