View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 05:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I haven't installed the drivers yet, because I have to choose between doing that and posting/sending e-mails at the moment and it's gonna be like that until next Wednesday, however you are right...that should fix the problem and nothing much I can do until then.

I shall reply to your e-mail a bit later and it will be good when we can talk directly and not have the moment postponed waiting for e-mail replies.

I just got out of the shower myself...

I've had this type of connection before...but only once in my life...

Anyway, the reason why I am posting, besides replying to my sweet babe...

There is one spirit box session I hardly ever show...it is on YouTube...I have a channel on there....to make up for the fact I don't do social media probably.

I was a bit reluctant to post this at first, because you'll get to see a bit too much of me, but if you'd like to know what it looks like when I am totally inebriated and off my face....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAeVRCX2E84

However, watch it when you get over this whole thing...if you still want me after watching this one, it will be a miracle. LOL

If that is you totally inebriated, wait till you see what I'm like on the last day of the year. You are very well composed, stoned, but composed.
That one day a year I let loose totally. I smoke and drink margaritas. I usually make 4-5 pitchers in my blender and only I drink them. That is 4 glasses per pitcher and I get bombed.

It's kinda my ritual on New Years Eve to let go of stuff. And I am a nice drunk too, I find everything hilarious. And when I start seeing double, I like to log on 1 of my games and try to play. I have fallen out of my computer chair laughing so hard.

And while watching that I was thinking of the email.