View Single Post
Old 23-06-2020, 03:59 PM
1337_d00d

Thinking too much about sex

Or maybe I should say, I am unable to find enough satisfying thoughts that are not of sexual nature. Which is really getting annoying because there are areas in life I would like to give more energy and attention to but feel prohibited. It's as if I am in a prison of this sexual circus.

Now, one thing does help, and that is smoking weed, whereupon I immediately find it enjoyable to think thoughts of a much higher nature so to say, gaining insights and perspective. I also feel the energy in the body alot more. But that's illegal here so I can only do it limited. Is there a way to get the same effect without weed? I have alot of dreams where I get or smoke weed, maybe it is telling me to focus on this effect? But how to achieve it?

Also I notice that there indeed seems to be a pairing of the lower and higher energy centers. One annoying thing I often get is that the higher chakras feel "dry" while the lower ones are active. I should be able to get energy from the lower ones to energize the higher ones but can't really find a good way to do that, except perhaps think sexual thought but that is not leading me anywhere.