View Single Post
Old 25-05-2015, 08:54 PM
Seeker

Tranquil Tides,
Many people have had a dark period at some stage of their lives, myself included. For around 15 years I was an atheist, far away from God.
Now, for the last year and so, I have had lost of things happening to me and people around me that reignited my faith in God.
Since I started praying, I have been less afraid and things have gone more smoothly than before praying.

Now, as my nickname says, I'm not a psychic , but by what you describe one or several negative entities could be within or around you due to the kind of material you have been exposed. You need professional help from both a christian or catholic counselor, and a psychologist to help you handle all the anger and problems you are having.

I don't want to sound cliché, and I'm not a fanatic or anything, but I would suggest you to ask God for forgiveness, and then ask God for protection.
I don't do a lot of complex praying, I only say "Jesus Christ, please protect me." . Repeat this whenever you feel afraid or when you need help.
As Jesus Christ to keep away any negative energies from you and your life, ask him to cleans your mind, body and soul so you can regain
control of your life.

Go to your nearest chuch or religious group and ask for help. If they denny their help move on and keep o looking for help.
Don't forget to go to a psychologist, they may also help you. You can do this by yourself, but with proper help it will be much faster.

Also, don't watch violent videos, negative music.