View Single Post
Old 25-05-2015, 11:28 AM
Tranquil_Tides

Exclamation Extreme negativity and psych issues - under assault from demons - please help me

This topic deals with mature and disturbing subjects and is not intended for children under 18.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basic topic summary: I have depression, social phobia and OCD. I am filled with rage, fear, and other negativity on a regular basis. I have begun to indulge in negativity constantly and I "enjoy" it in a sick way I don't understand. For example, I listen to explicit, graphically violent gangster rap constantly. Even worse, I look at real footage of war, terrorism, torture, horrible accidents, and other violence. I have had many paranormal and/or spiritual experiences in and revolving around dreams as well as directly when I'm awake. I've had a lot of weird things happen more recently. I feel that I am under assault from demons, negative spirits, or whatever it is out there that is negative. I fear that my emotions are being fed on and manipulated by evil spirits. Please give me advice about what I can do to drive them out and heal myself wholly.

I originally posted these to a website more geared toward adults so I will try to censor some of this to avoid breaking any rules. I assume most of the words that may be considered unacceptable will be automatically filtered here. I haven't had much luck elsewhere on the internet in getting help and I hope I will find help here.

Please note that this topic encompasses a wide spectrum of problems but the main thing I need right now is help from a spiritual perspective. I already get a lot of psychological help in real-life from trained professionals and I still think a lot of this goes beyond all of that. I think there are spiritual problems behind all of this and I'm hoping that you guys can help me with that.

This post starts out with more general background information and leads into specific paranormal and/or spiritual experiences.

With that said, I will break this post up into different parts. I have built this post from separate posts I have made elsewhere on the internet and my hope is that by putting it all together I might finally be able to get some help.

Last edited by Tranquil_Tides : 25-05-2015 at 11:36 AM. Reason: didn't show up originally