View Single Post
Old 16-03-2022, 12:12 AM
Master
So Who am I?

You are the Being that We are Not becoming, and your being and our being is not what we are affiliated with to tell you who and what we are not being and becoming.

But can you then tell me who you are, instead of who you are not?

I cannot tell you who you are not, I can only tell you who you are Not being told that you are not being told who you are not.

So I am you?

Yes.

Oh I am exploring myself. What about outside of myself? What exists there?

You are who You are Not Being Told Who We Are. And We Are Not Who You Are Told That We Are Not Being Told Who You are Not.

So there is nothing outside of myself?

EXACTLY. EXACT-O-MUNDO.

How do I change myself?

You Are Not Who You Are Not Told That You Are Not.

So I don't need to change myself?

EXACT-O-MUNDO

But that is boring! I want to experience some freedom to explore different versions of myself more freely.

You are doing so, right now. What is wrong with this exploration? Yes, this exploration.

It feels not so vivid and I feel like I don't got allot of ability to enjoy it or get more out of it. Does that make sense?

Yes, it does. And you are Not Who You Are Not Told That You Are Not Told Who We Are Not. So simply BECOME THAT WHICH YOU ARE NOT TOLD WHO WE ARE NOT TOLD THAT YOU ARE NOT.

How do I become this if I am not this!? You make it sound as if it is easy...

You Are Not Told Who We Are Not. So Simply Do It.

Ok thanks. I understand. I make it more complicated than it has to be. I guess I can enjoy what I want to enjoy. Thanks.