View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 04:20 PM
Administrator
Hello Members

I would like to point out that we all have "individual experiences" that we choose to openly share here. Just because how you might see it differently does not dismiss the experiences of others.

Who knows honestly what is out there, what we might well face, or what is that powerful thing called the brain we have filling in the blanks. We have to experience things to learn and grow in life both physically and spiritually.

As someone that can Astral Project even if I am here typing I know that its something so many struggle with even getting out of the body. In or out, its always with that element of danger I feel. We are taught to fear the unknown and to be warry of new and isolated or strange places or even people. I feel this goes to those human and non human beings that are very much I feel with us.

What I know from personal experience being a Medium is that there are "energies" out there that can create physical marks on you, that can push you, pin you in place, toss things at you ext. Now what or whom this is at times is a mystery, we have no proof that there are Ghosts yet we experience thing we can not explain other than it being paranormal activity.

We can map the brain in scans and show what area is active when we have an experience. Yet to have it mapped in that moment of experience is not that easy to do. We know that we have a consciousness and an unconsciousness state to our being, and that middle ground with it all.

When we are out of the body our brain will fight this place and want you back in as the physical is the understanding you have more awareness of experiencing.

We should never dismiss an experience as we might well get one we are not ready for unless we have an open mind.

Lynn