View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 06:01 PM
Knower
I want your opinion please on channeling and other things.

Hi, I have a question regarding the channeling of the elements,
normally when channeling elements Either I visualize to draw that elemental energy to me, or I call them can sometimes use conductors like wands and staff or gems,

but there is another way being near them, like if I want to channel fire (my favorite type of energy I love to busk in it as it energizes me in vitality and passion, or water to help make things flow and feel harmony or increase psychic awareness and powers),

I normally either summon the element or I light up a candle. I was told candles may not be as healthy nor incense,

if I want, summon air and earth, so I need you to please enlighten me and share your wisdom, please. What the benefits of summoning an elemental vs. using consumeables, anything that I may have missed?

I know the vibration probably, and I feel it no candle is like the vibration of the sun or the light of the moon, and no water or shower is like being near lake or sea, so anything else I may miss?, and what would you prefer consumable or summoning?,

the thing is, sometimes visualization requires certain mental energy,
sometimes I don't have that, so I tempt to use consumables,
what would you recommend I do to restore that mental energy besides going outside, any other way besides listening to youtube higher vibration and energy cleanse?,

I really appreciate any insight you can provide. Thank you in advance.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.