View Single Post
Old 26-07-2021, 07:45 PM
Administrator
Hello

I am slowly getting there....as one gets older it is harder to bounce back again. Too in having had I feel Covid 19 when it first reared its ugly head in the World it would seem that maybe some of the side effect might be life lasting.

They have now linked Kidney Stones to maybe being a side effect from the virus with joint pains and memory mist. That "foggy feeling" that is not dimension or forgetfulness its a hard thing to explain. Its a "fog" that you can see though but not feel through at times.

Better is now an acceptance of what the body is willing to do day to day. Less work hours and less lifting. Not forcing the body to bend to the floor (I am 6 feet tall with a 36 inch inseam" so the floor is a long ways down. Its about learning there are grabber tools to use to pick things up. LOL they are now in almost every room in the home.

Life is about balance and the "Body" in Mind Body and Spirit is something I understand a bit more. The body will do what the body wants to do at times.

Thank you all for the thoughts. It means so much to me.

Lynn