View Single Post
Old 21-06-2021, 07:33 AM
Viswa

My elder brother is a Schizophrenic patient and taking medicines...

I have the experience with him - when he went out of control....

He joined an engineering college and stayed in a hostel.. He started to study Pranic Healing. When he does cleansing in the room - friends started to tease him. He got frustrated and don't mingle with them and stayed alone. Goes to class - then Healing class - and that's his routine for first three years. In the last year, he started to behave differently. Behaved in the sense - stayed a whole day without eating - closed his eyes and goes on waving his hands. We shocked. We took him to the same Pranic healer - they treated him for days and said "Sorry. We couldn't. there's some pressure in the Sahasrara chakra - which we couldn't heal". Then we took him to a Psychiatrist - and you know how they say about "hallucinations" and gave Lithium Medicines to boost up the Brain activity. Then after days - he came to normal. The day he went "hallucinations" - one thing happened and I will say it in the end.

Then, things came to normal. But, lithium secretion still low. He takes medicines. But he is much afraid to go outside house and mingle with people. Because, he can't take "Scoldings". If anyone points him and say "You are wrong" - then he gets depressed - become angry out of control - doesn't know what happens around him. But, he is happy now staying within the home. We are trying to make him study for jobs - to get a posting in CG,Bank jobs allotted to Mental Illness.

At the day of he behaved strange, we called a person like Lorraine Warren, and said what happened to my Borther. He said , "I can't come now in Night, here I gave you Vibhoothi. Apply it to him. I will come tomorrow". Then, my mother tried to apply to him. Immediately he opened his eyes and tried to attack my mother and asked harshly to drop the Vibhoothi. He also tried to grab the screen near him and to wrap around him to suicide.". We grabbed him - made him sit in a chair - then tied him. Then we don't know what to do and what it is. The next day - he visited while entering "Yeah. something is there. But a good thing is also there - no need to worry". Then, he shown a place in our garden outside our house and to dig it. We did it. Then we found "Lemons and a Lamp" (Same Like satan rituals in Conjuring 3). He took it to his place. Done a pooja and then it never happened. We couldn't find who did it and purpose behind it. But no other things happened then. But, when he reduces the intake of lalithium and other tablets - he goes out of control - he doesn't know what goes on around him.

Then I found that, not only Glutamine levels reduce due to some unknown scientific facts - but also satan rituals present too...