View Single Post
Old 28-02-2019, 02:39 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaniel
Hey AngelRain, how're you?

I'm curious about a few things and would like to ask you a few questions if that's alright?

What does it mean to you to be a rainbow/indigo child/adult? In other words, what is your definition?

Who told you you were rainbow? And how do they know what you are?

What does it mean to you to be from the fairy realm?

These might look like hard hitting questions but I'm just trying to make them as to the point as possible. I can assure you they're all genuine and I'm happy to chat with you about this.

Take care. x

Thank you for your response :)

I was actually told by my beloved that I was rainbow. And it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I was brought up in a catastrophic household. Different types of abuse and what not. I always radiated love. Never out to get anyone despite the pain and hardships I constantly faced.

My definition of a rainbow child is 'light.' We just radiate light. With indigos its challenging authority. Crystals are builders of new society. Rainbows just radiate light. Its believed that rainbows are usually born into calm and loving families. I was adopted and my family was not loving. However, it taught me to appreciate the love and respect I have now with those who truly love and care for me.

My beloved said he knew I was rainbow because I had a light to me, and that I was always just a loving person. Tried to love and be friends with everyone in my young and naive years. learned the hard way that you cant love and trust everyone.

I was told by numerous healers and psychics that I was of the fairyrealm. It explains where my imagination originates from. Where I find my inspiration for the things I believe and write. Spirituality answered a lot of questions for me. And why I was so different from my family. How I was here to heal the pain and abuse in my familial lineage.

Hope that makes sense xoxox