View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 07:47 AM
Knower
Today, I have identified my problem more clearly. When I woke up, I was feeling perfectly fine, There was no headache, or energy in my head, but after a few minutes I noticed my breath. Then i felt a little uneasy and noticed that when i pay attention to my breath, energy begins to accumulate in my head causing headache. So this is my problem.
I came up with various solutions to this problem:
First, not pay attention to breath, but this is a bit difficult because breath is always there and when i first experimented on meditation I paid a lot of attention to my breath.
Second, i breathe from my stomach instead of nose. I mean my focus is on stomach instead of nose. I read that breathing with the belly is more natural.
Third, attach positive ideas to my breath, like i breath healthy, my breath brings me health, happiness, peace.
Fourth, I can relax my mind. I know how to relax my body and mind. Although this does not solve the problem completely, it is quite helpful.

What other solution is there? Reminder that my headache is caused when my attention goes towards my breath. There could be a different reason for my headache but this is what i observed.
Please suggest me valid solutions.