Thread: Ask me anything
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 03:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Sure! Permission to babble!

You are brave going into the strong opinions area haha.

The problem for me and strong opinions is that as soon as I state my opinion, it seems to change again or I get bored with myself LOL.

There was no "poofff" moment for me in regards to my self awareness journey besides my own suffering haha. My suffering became so much that I started to look for a better way of feeling.

I am not sure if I am very spiritual, however? I basically just experience life.
I am in the same boat as you. I've learned to believe being "spiritual" is so very personal you really can't write a manual on it. Since we're all individuals with different experiences and backgrounds how can a person write a manual on it. What's wrong with simply being the best person you know how to be?
That actually plays into the strong opinion section. I actually realized today, opinions are like bellybuttons, everybody has one. Sometimes you just have to let it out. Your opinion doesn't have to change but sometimes it's good to get insite from and opposite. I love diversity it keeps us fresh and our brains moving. Here's another saying I like. "You can learn a lot from a ship of fools." Maybe that lesson won't be obvious, maybe it runs deeper maybe it will take me in a direction never expected.