View Single Post
Old 24-12-2020, 07:39 PM
Master
YellowStar the other evening I was thinking about the number that floated across my mind with eyes closed early hours several days ago - and you with all those double numbers, I had forgotten about mine, and that's where the diary is so important with so much going on in our lives...

i did not see it on a clock, in my mind - floating across it did, just for a second but it was definitely 222 - so thinking back the other evening I decided to check back in my diary, checked the date and I seen it '222' on the 12th - 12/12/2020 - just one day before starting this new thread... We are right to discuss this, even if it goes no further with any others joining in - we see what happens with it... and if anyone else knows anything about Blu Rays, or indeed may be one in their view, here to help others, as so many on here do already...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...