View Single Post
Old 18-12-2020, 01:18 PM
Master
Thank you for your input to this thread YellowStar possible 'blue Ray' - nice to meet you - yes like you say, sometimes we hardly have to work hard at what to write it just flows - sometime I have to stop and think lol - did I just write that - me a motor mechanic for 30 yrs... and no ones putting anyone on pedestals here, or there'll be stone throwing from some dark/argumentative ones, oh I don't know if there is any on here at the moment, maybe/maybe not - ive been busy emailing the masses for a month, raising the energy vibes of the UK, then worldwide...

This is correct 'kind, loving, highly empathetic nature is helping others and raising the overall frequency of the planet' - here to help others...

There could be a number of people on here possible Blue Ray Beings - just telling it how it is, and what we think, and what we've read, and signs that came to me when posting the new thread - ive no recollection of former lifetime though, none, yet!!... have a good day everyone...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...