View Single Post
Old 22-10-2020, 02:42 PM
Knower
Please do not take this as a form of "grilling the repondant".
I have a sincere interest in looking at how everyone percieves these phenomenon;

But now for clarification sake, I must go through a "process of elimination" Invalan:
According to your last couple of posts:

1. You've never heard of soul flight (post #2; line 1)
2. further, you normally associate nothing to the term "soul" (post #4; line 1), unless it pertains to something "larger than the self alone" (post #4; line 6).
3. But, (apparently) for my sake, you speculate that it probably has to do with a dream state.

4. Astral "projection" can and does occur (post #2; lines 2& 3) -
5. But it is not a matter of "energy" -
6. In fact, the term "energy" can only be associated (exclusively, by your standards) to physical realm phenomena (post #4; line 3) -

7. which by elimination (comparatively speaking), must exclude any definition of "energy" being attached to the mental phenomena of (the following is what I ascribe to as "mind energy") :
a. an act of consciousness;
b. an act of will;
c. nor an act of desire

8. Which leads to my understanding you as saying that any astral state phenomena occurs as a "point of awareness" (post #4; line 3) -
9. without any "mind energy" being applied to attain this state (comparatively speaking).

10. Now, with a "point of awareness", not being in any "point of space or time" (post #4; line 5),
11. and it cannot be a location (time or space), must relegate this entire phenomenon off [to the reality] of it as being only a "quality" (of mind condition).

So, my questions are these :

1. Without the application of energy to attain astral travel, how does one attain any "quality" of being within a mental state that can be referred to as "a point of awareness" ?

2. If astral projection cannot be attained by the exertion of "energy", and it cannot be in any "location", what distinguishes one's ability to attain such a state of mind?

3. If there are no "road maps" to attain this state (it cannot be reached, nor "pointed to", as in a "location" in space-time & it cannot be accessed through the exertion of conscious energy), how does information transfer between one who can do it & one who cannot do it?

For everyone else who comes accross this post, I'd still like to know your opinions too, on the comparisons between "soul flight" & "astral projection".

Please join in. If the conversation gets too complicated, there's still private messages, aren't there?
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"