View Single Post
Old 20-10-2020, 07:35 PM
Master

I am not familiar with the notion of "soul flight", but from your post I infer that you talk about dreaming, or maybe just lucid-dreaming.

Also, astral-projection is defined in various ways, and I infer that you mean by it projection-onto-the-afterlife-plane.

If so, the difference is where you project: on the plane-of-your-imagination vs. the afterlife-plane.

We do that with different selves, which aren't bodies, but various parts of our psyche / self. When you do this kind of projections you don't get into another "location" in the physical sense, you change the focus of your awareness to another plane, into another area of your psyche / self.

These selves, conscious / dream / inner, are more or less harmonized with each other function of our degree of evolvement. Eventually they should work synergistically, and our conscious should be maintained during sleeping and dreaming, and should be in close contact with our inner-source-of-guidance. The closer to that level, the more accelerated our evolvement is.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.