View Single Post
Old 20-10-2020, 06:50 PM
Knower
Astral Projection versus Soul Flight

Hi ya'll.

I'm looking for a comparison - in your own opinions - what you see as the differences between going on "Soul Flight" or whether you are "Astrally Projecting" yourself.

The descrepency seems to manifest in the level of psychic ability it takes to do either one.

What I know is :

1. that either one can, and does occur, while we are physically alive.
2. there is a certain amount of mental "ability" involved with either one.
3. that, although one can "astrally project" during conscious, "waking" moments,
4. soul flight usually tends to occur while we sleep - (though I do not believe it is confined to that).
5. we have "a self"; "a soul"; and we have "a spirit" - or we are one, (depending on your perspective).

What I'm most curious about is what the reader's view is, as to the most distinctive difference between how an "astral projection" & a "soul flight" are percieved to our own sentient awareness ... how do I know which one I am actually experiencing?

Also, whether you believe, that after physical existence, do you think the soul itself is doing an astral projection when it is seen in the physical world by another (set of "physical" eyes) ?

Do you believe that a "soul" can be attached to an "astral body" - or would the "astral body" possess the soul - if one is ... "exploring" ... other realms, (besides the physical one) ?

I have been giving this some serious thought recently, and I hope the responses will reflect the same sincerity that I think it deserves.
Thank you in advance, for your in-put.
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"