Thread: A few years ago
View Single Post
Old 20-09-2020, 09:24 AM
Master
A few years ago

I was parked at our local shopping centre near the public transport hub when a cab pulled up behind me. Didn't think much of it as I was in front of the cab rank. It was around 10am and I was observing the Indian (from India) driver from my review mirror. He was approximately 1 car length away when he took off his glasses and started to rub his face with his hand. As he was doing this I saw his face change. Like a veil was being distorted and his true identity was being revelled. Briefly, after he rubbed his face something not human was shown to me. It freaked me out. This happened 3 times. I rubbed my own eyes in disbelief. I knew I had a good night sleep prior, was on no meds or treatment. What I saw was not a figment of my imagination. It was creepy as fire truck.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.