View Single Post
Old 25-07-2019, 12:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird
If someone kills houseflies, or any other insects, plants or small living beings such as microbes. What happens to them? Do they reincarnate immediately after death? Or do they go in spirit world and then reimcarnate?
PS: I am not joking
As far as I can figure from what I have read and put together in thought, freebird, soul (which is the gestalt/pattern of an amalgamated being's mind-n-spirit 'constellation' - every soul-being is a cohesive 'amalgam' or 'mix' of multiple ingredients, just as 'galaxies' are) is an 'immortal' feature of Being, which beingness flows on and on like a 'river' flows towards and ultimately into the 'ocean' of Creation.

When a 'body' disintegrates (before its 'soul' reaches the ocean), its soul may reenter the 'atmosphere' and refall as a 'raindrop' and continue its spiritual-development journey more or less in the same 'shape' (or kind of 'substance') as it was before, or it may soak into 'soul-ground' and mixing with other ingredients there become part of (evolve into) something more complex, like a plant whose ingredients (when ingested) become part of an animal or a human.

As such it is no longer be 'an insect', just as when a human soul becomes 'Cosmic' it is much more than 'a man' or 'a woman' (or the sum total of what it was over the course of its prior 'incarnations).

There are 'more advanced' (oceanic?) souls which 'attend' and 'guide' such combination and recombination process. What Michael Newton described in his books, Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls will give you and idea of how this pertains to humans, but one may extrapolate from what he says to imagine, at least, that it pertains to all aspects of Creation, insects included.

The time-frame between one life and another depends both on the 'eagerness' of the soul to continue it earthly-adventuring as well as 'availability' of suitable bodies and environments, I think.