View Single Post
Old 16-08-2020, 10:52 PM
Pathfinder

Prayer.

I know it’s really corny but it’s true. When I pray, things turn out OK. I pray while I wash dishes, while I clean out pets, while I drive, while I wait for appointments lol. Whatever I want turns up. I never experience any real lack.

Birds too. I have two (and two not so tame) and I absolutely ADORE them. Princess Pea is my tame hen cockatiel, she’s 2. Chance is my baby boy. He’s just a few months old and he’s a nut job! He’s so funny. They’re my kids. They’re amazing! Pea is so loving, she comes up to my face and presses her warm little beak against my lips and sits there for 20 mins, sharing breath with me. They help me. They know me deeply and understand me. We have such a bond. When I need help, I cuddle them and love them, and I calm down and then, the universe rights itself and everything I need turns up.

When I’m sick with my chronic fatigue they sit on my pillow and preen my hair and eyebrows. Sometimes when life feels particularly hard, they are what keeps me going through this illness.